Friday, February 6, 2009

Indian Idol 4 Gala Episode on 6 February

The Indian Idol 4 gala is being telecast now. The top five contestant which are in the run for becoming the next Indian Idol are :-

1) Kapil Thapa
2) Rajdeep Chatterjee
3) Sourabhee Debbarma
4) Torsha Sarkar
5) Remo Ghosh

I am trying to predict the contestant who will be eliminated before the results are out on saturdays. But I have been wrong always. I will predict again who will be out of Indian Idol tomorrow ie on 7 feb and let us see if it turns out to be right. Btw there is three weeks left for Indian Idol 4 grand finale and I am putting on my bet on Kapil Thapa being his vote bank from Nepal and Army.

I think the person who will be eliminated from Indian Idol 4 and will leave Indian Idol forever tomorrow on 7th february will be Torsha Sarkar.

No comments: